Budweiser Is Really Happy Peyton Manning Endorsed Their Beer After He Won The Super Bowl

“For the record, Budweiser did not pay Peyton Manning to mention Budweiser tonight. We were surprised and delighted that he did.”

After quarterback Peyton Manning helped the Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50, everyone wanted to know what he was going to do next.

After quarterback Peyton Manning helped the Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50, everyone wanted to know what he was going to do next.

Ezra Shaw / Getty Images

There's been a lot of speculation that he would retire after the game, because he's already had such a long career at age 39.

Apparently, Manning just wants to relax with a Budweiser. ?

"I'm going to take some time to reflect," Manning said to CBS reporter Tracy Wolfson. "I got a couple priorities first. I want to go kiss my wife and my kids, I want to go hug my family. I'm going to drink a lot of Budweiser."

vine.co


View Entire List ›



from BuzzFeed - Sports http://ift.tt/1SYfQH2