Which do you prefer, a real book with pages you can dog-ear, or an e-reader?

Dear Reader,

Which do you prefer, a real book with pages you can dog-ear, or an
e-reader?
It's apples or oranges! When reading in bed, or a thick book, or traveling, I prefer the comfort and portability of my device. But in a comfy reading spot at home, there's nothing like glancing at the
cover picture as I pick up a book, or flipping back quickly to a favorite part. The book in my hand gives it an identity that is lacking in the device. But the device is so practical in certain conditions.
Real books, or reading on an e-reader, which is your favorite? They
both have advantages, but like book club reader Kayla the
old-fashioned girl in me wonders: Do boys still walk girls home from
school, and if they do?

"Can I carry your e-reader for you?"

It doesn't quite have the same charm.